Brachers is a leading regional law firm.
We have been advising individuals, organisations and businesses for more than 100 years.
With 28 partners and over 180 staff we offer a breadth and depth of expertise few firms in Kent, Surrey and Sussex can compete with. Our client base reflects our proximity to London and the cost benefit of using us without having to compromise on expertise.
Brachers is ranked by the leading independent guides to UK law firms in 23 specialist practice areas. We have 11 lawyers recognised as “leaders in their field” by Chambers UK 2013.
We are Lexcel accredited. Lexcel is the practice management standard developed and accredited by the Law Society of England & Wales. The Lexcel Standard is a quality accreditation developed specifically for the Legal Sector, which is only awarded to those firms who meet the highest management and client care standards.
The following core values guide our actions. We endeavour to improve our performance in relation to these values on an ongoing basis:
- Excellence - we strive to be at the forefront of our profession in terms of skill and expertise.
- Experience - our teams have strength in depth which enables us to focus on different areas of the law thereby ensuring clients receive the best possible advice delivered in a cost effective manner.
- Client focused - our advice is practical and based on a keen understanding of our clients’ needs. We aim to exceed expectations.
- Trusted advisers - our clients trust us and rely on us to provide successful outcomes.
- Commitment - we are reliable and committed to advancing the interests of our clients.
- Accessible and approachable - accessibility and approachability are key to getting to know our clients better and building long term relationships.
Click here for our latest news.
To find out more about our history click here.