Commercial Litigation Solicitor
We are currently looking for an experienced Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join our corporate and commercial team based in Kent.
This is a rare opportunity for the right person to join a dynamic corporate and commercial team with a reputation for delivering outstanding client service. This firm offers a full service to handle the commercial interests of clients; companies, partnerships, and public sector bodies, offering solutions-driven, flexible and commercial legal advice.
We would expect that anyone wishing to be considered for this role would have at least 5 year’s post qualification working within the commercial litigation environment. You will be a technically competent lawyer, ideally with knowledge and experience in:
- Commercial contracts
- Shareholder disputes
- Partnership and LLP law
- Corporate insolvency
- Some construction experience would be advantageous but not essential
Additionally we expect you will:
Be able to work in a fast moving environment.
- Manage your client matters to a successful conclusion by reference to their objectives and financial expectations.
- Demonstrate a keen commercial acumen and understand the need to provide ‘added value’ to clients.
- Possess a proven track record of meeting or exceeding your agreed targets and goals.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritise and effectively manage your workload to deliver an outstanding service.
- Have experience in participate in marketing and business development activities.
- Be self-motivated with drive and determination to deliver results as part of a team.
In return the business is able to offer an excellent remuneration and benefits package, along with the opportunity to undertake good quality work and develop your career within a highly reputable legal practice.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please contact Jaki Shepherd email@example.com who will be happy to arrange an informal, confidential chat with Michael Oatham, Partner.
To be considered for this role you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
No agencies please.
Email your CV to our HR team