Solicitor – Residential Conveyancing Team
A great opportunity has arisen for a solicitor to join our busy residential property team based at our offices in Maidstone, Kent.
Brachers is a leading law firm of choice based in the South East, which prides itself on delivering quality and value to our clients through continuous innovation, robust management practice and a commitment to excellence.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years post qualification experience within a residential conveyancing environment and be used to managing their own caseload from inception to completion. Alongside running their own matters the candidate will assist the team leader on cases that involve trusts, small options, overage and development, so previous experience in these areas would be ideal. This is a great opportunity who someone who can demonstrate that they are a technically strong fee earner who wishes to build on their knowledge and skillset.
The ideal candidate will:
- be competent in handing residential conveyancing matters, with minimal supervision;
- be able to prioritise their own workload to ensure the delivery of excellent client services;
- to be proactive in their own development and keen to broaden their skillset;
- possess great communications skills;
- have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding agreed goals and targets;
- be confident in using a case management system as part of their daily work;
- be able to demonstrate that they have actively contributed to the success of the team.
In return Brachers is able to offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with the opportunity to undertake good quality work and develop your career within a highly reputable legal practice.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please send your cv and covering letter to Jaki Shepherd Jacquelineshepherd@brachers.co.uk. If you would like further information on this role please contact Jaki who will be happy to arrange an informal, confidential chat with Kate Baigent, Partner Residential Property.
To be considered for this role you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
No agencies please.
Email your CV to our HR team