Brachers LLP (We) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains how we use and protect the information given to us by users of our website at www.brachers.co.uk (Website).
Information we may collect from you
Brachers does not collect any personal identification data, such as names or contact details, about you unless it is voluntarily provided. However by submitting your information, you consent to its use as set out in this policy.
The information we may collect and process about you includes:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website and submitting them to us;
- information that you provide in emails and letters you send to us, including keeping a record of that correspondence;
- details of your visits to our Website (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data), and the resources that you access.
How we use the information provided to us
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to keep a record of the services you have subscribed to;
- to enable us to improve our products and services;
- for recruitment and selection purposes;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- for any other purpose which you have specifically consented to when providing the information.
If you have provided us with your contact details, we may contact you using any of the contact details provided. We will not contact you for direct marketing purposes if you have not consented to such use at the time your contact details were collected.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your information to third parties:
- who process information and provide support services on our behalf;
- who act on our behalf or who assist us in relation to marketing and business development.
However, in both of the above cases, you will not be contacted by the third party directly unless you have given your express consent to do so.
In the event that the business and assets of Brachers LLP are sold or merged with a third party, we may disclose your personal information to the prospective buyer or merger partner.
We may disclose your information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of business and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Brachers LLP, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You will only encounter first party cookies when using this Website. These are our own cookies, controlled by us and used to provide information about usage of our site.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
If you have previously consented to us keeping your data for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time. Once you have unsubscribed we will not retain and use your data for marketing purposes. If you wish to unsubscribe, please email us at: email@example.com.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to and updating of information
You have the right to access information we hold about you. Any request for information may be subject to a fee to meet our costs. Such fee will be no greater than the then current maximum figure recommended by the Information Commissioner.
You have the option to provide us with an update of any information held by us about you where this information has changed. To do this, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.