Brachers announces staff recognition
We are delighted to announce three of our talented staff have received promotions and four have been recognised for their level of responsibility as we start the new financial year.
Four team members have been recognised as meeting the criteria of the newly-created position of Senior Associate, in recognition of the level of responsibility they hold. They are: Justine Sloover and Mary Rimmer of the Private Client team, and Dana Ellis and Kelly Ratcliffe of the Healthcare team.
Joanna Worby, Managing Partner, said:
“I am delighted that we are able to recognise the talent and commitment of these seven team members. They have all shown great dedication to the firm and their clients, displaying excellent client care and professionalism. Six out of the seven recognised are women – underlining our commitment to equality of opportunity, and progression on the basis of merit. We look forward to continuing to nurture talent at the firm and to putting client service at the heart of everything we do.”
This staff recognition comes on the back of seven external hires at Brachers in the last two months alone:
- Erol Huseyin (Partner – Commercial);
- Kristen Theodorou (Legal Executive – Personal Injury);
- Deborah Cain (Partner – Contentious Trusts and Probate);
- Antonio Fletcher (Senior Associate – Employment);
- Mary Rimmer (Associate, now Senior Associate – Private Client);
- Emma Harris (Associate – Private Client); and
- Charlotte Edmonds (Customer Executive– Debt Collection).
Focus on GDPR for Kent businesses Read more
Brachers signs up to global legal referral networks Read more
Voting opens for the Kent Tourism Awards Read more
Brachers sponsors Visit Kent tourism award Read more
Brachers supports Action Mesothelioma Day 2017 Read more
Brachers support Breast Cancer Care Read more