Future-proof your business: Developing a thriving workplace in 2017
This seminar will provide you with an opportunity to hear from leading employment law and HR experts on the current challenges and changes in the workplace, including a review of the new apprenticeship levy, and how this will affect all employers engaging apprentices.
Speakers will be sharing best practice and experience and helping you understand the changes to assist you with the development and growth of your business.
Date: Thursday 23 March 2017
Time: 8.00am - 10.00am
Location: Hilton Hotel, Bearsted Road, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 5AA
What we will be covering
- Receive a round-up legal commentary on what’s new and at the top of the agenda in employment & HR law
- Hear from Chris Homewood, KCC Skills and Employability on what they are doing to make sure apprenticeships work for employers in Kent and what support is available
- Receive guidance on the current legal requirements for different apprenticeship regimes and how to structure an apprenticeship contract to protect you
- Learn how businesses can develop a thriving workforce through employee wellbeing strategies
- Contribute your views and preparation you are making to support growth in your business
Who should attend
The session is for HR professionals, Managing Directors, Finance Directors and other senior professionals.
Spaces are limited and we would like to give as many businesses as possible the opportunity to attend this event. We limit the numbers to 3 places per organisation.
- Brachers Employment Team – Catherine Daw, Partner and Head of Employment
- KentHR – Veronica Fox, HR Consultant
- Kent County Council – Chris Homewood, Apprenticeship and Employer Engagement Officer, KCC Skills and Employability
Spaces for this seminar are fully booked. However, please still complete the registration form to be added to the wait list and we will be in touch if a space becomes available.
If you have any questions, please email CharlotteBoakes@brachers.co.uk