Matt is an Associate specialising in private company acquisitions and disposals, including private equity, management buyouts and accelerated M&A transactions.
Matt joined Brachers LLP as a trainee in 2006 and qualified into the Corporate Team in 2008. Matt was promoted to Associate in 2012.
• Corporate Finance.
• Mergers & Acquisitions.
• Private Equity.
Achievements and appointments
• Insider South East Dealmakers Awards 2013: Shortlisted for Corporate Law Firm of the Year.
• Acquisition International M&A Awards 2013: Commitment to Healthcare M&A Award.
• Insider South East Dealmaker Awards 2012: Deal of the Year Award for Project Dover.
• Acquisition International M&A Awards 2012: Regional Law Firm of the Year: South East.
Recent work highlights
• Advising Private Equity funds, including funds managed by YFM Equity Partners, Foresight Group LLP and Beringea LLP, on the sale of Digital Healthcare Limited to EMIS Group Plc.
• Advising on the €71.2m sale of the Kent Pharmaceuticals group to DCC Healthcare.
• Advising on the £18m sale of Power Efficiency Limited to Balfour Beatty Workplace Limited, winner of the Deal of the Year Award at the Insider South East Dealmaker Awards 2012.
• Advising on the £10m sale of BACTEC International Limited to Perusa Partners Fund 1 LP.