I specialise in corporate and commercial law and advise a variety of businesses, from multinationals to local start-ups, as well as banks, private equity firms and management teams. I also have a wealth of experience advising AIM listed clients.
Transactions that I have recently advised upon include:
- The £58 million sale of Kent Pharmaceuticals to DCC Healthcare.
- The acquisition by Burgess Marine of Testbank Ship Repair, forming the largest independent ship repair company in the UK with a turnover in excess of £20 million.
- The £18 million sale of Power Efficiency to Balfour Beatty, winner of Insider Dealmakers South East deal of the year award 2012.
- The $1.6 million syndicated debt-financing of an AIM listed technology company and its secondary listing on the Canadian TSX Venture Exchange.
- The management buyout of Retail & Mailing Solutions.
Recently I have developed a niche in advising schools on academy conversions and am part of Brachers’ Education Sector Group.
I qualified as a solicitor in 2011, after graduating from the University of London with a 2:1 degree in Law and completing a year at BPP Law School London tailored towards corporate finance. In 2012 I finished second place in the Law Society’s annual Graham Turnbull prize essay competition.
In my spare time I regularly play 5-a-side football and enjoy long distance cycling. Before joining Brachers I cycled across Europe from London to Sicily and London to Lisbon, but now only manage the odd week or two on the continent.