Tel. 01622 776409
- Court of Protection
- Powers of Attorney
- Support for the Elderly and Vulnerable
- Wills, Trusts & Tax Planning
Achievements, appointments and rankings
“They are regarded as a leading firm in Kent, with longevity, trust and a personal touch highlighted as distinguishing factors.” Chambers UK, 2014
- Solicitors for the Elderly
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Junior Lawyers Division
- Law Society
- Law Society Art Group Committee
Nima is a Solicitor specialising in support for the elderly and vulnerable which encompasses wills, trusts and tax planning, powers of attorney and Court of Protection work.
Nima trained at Thomson Snell & Passmore in Kent and then moved onto regional firms before joining Brachers LLP in 2014.
Nima is a member of Solicitors for the Elderly and is also studying to gain full membership to the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.
Nima understands that clients do not have legal problems, but personal problems with legal issues. Nima is known for providing clear and practical advice especially in sensitive and difficult situations in order achieve client objectives.
- Assisted the litigation friend in the landmark case of Re P  EWHC 163 (Ch) which refined the law on making statutory wills under the Mental Capacity Act 2005.
- Advised a couple where the husband was diagnosed with motor neurone disease. They had a multi-million pound estate with business and agricultural property. Advised in relation to tax planning, wills and lasting powers of attorney.
- Advised an elderly widow in making a part gift of her home to her daughter and the options for structuring the gift, taking into account estate planning including tax and future care issues.