Yvonne joined Brachers in 2015 as a Consultant in the Family team and deals with all matters arising from relationship breakdown.
- Divorce and financial proceedings including mid to high net worth financial claims
- Matrimonial cases involving company assets
- Private children matters including residence and contact disputes
- Cohabitation agreements and disputes
- Prenuptial agreements
- Member of Resolution First for Family Law
- Seminar co-ordinator for Kent Resolution
Yvonne has over 30 years’ experience as a family solicitor. She is known for her commercial awareness and her sensible, down to earth and practical approach.
She is always sympathetic to her clients’ needs and her objective is to resolve matters for them in a constructive and conciliatory way.
Prior to joining Brachers, she was a partner in Watson Nevill which she co-founded in 1996.