If you are worried that your organisation is not running effectively, we can carry out a review on any aspect of your governing document, governance structures and/or contractual and HR arrangements and suggest practical changes to get things back on track. For example, a typical constitutional review for a charity would include:
- Reviewing charitable objects and activities
- Reviewing administrative provisions
- Ensuring compliance with current law
- For unincorporated charities, advising on whether incorporation might be appropriate; and
- Completing projects to make changes, including liaising with the Charity Commission where necessary.