Solicitor - Commercial
We are currently looking for an experienced Commercial Solicitor to join our corporate and commercial team based at our offices in Maidstone, Kent.
This is a rare opportunity for the right person to join a dynamic corporate and commercial team with a reputation for delivering outstanding client service. The candidate will be expected to advise on a wide variety of commercial contracts and issues on a day to day basis for various clients, as well as more bespoke and higher value commercial contracts for larger industrial clients.
We would expect anyone wishing to be considered for this role would have 2-5 year’s post qualification with a broad background in commercial contracts, including ideally some experience of industrial projects (such as energy, infrastructure and manufacturing)
Experience in the following areas of law is essential:
- Commodity sale, purchases, supply and distribution arrangements
- Construction and operation documentation
- Competition law issues and advice
Ideally the candidate will also have some experience in the following areas:
- Finance (debt and security) documentation
- Shareholder/consortium arrangements
- Intellectual property
Additionally we would expect you to:
- Be able to work in a fast moving environment.
- Manage your client matters to a successful conclusion by reference to their objectives and financial expectations.
- Demonstrate a keen commercial acumen and understand the need to provide ‘added value’ to clients.
- Possess a proven track record of meeting or exceeding your agreed targets and goals.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritise and effectively manage your workload to deliver an outstanding service.
- Have experience and enthusiasm in active participation in marketing and business development activities.
- Be self-motivated with drive and determination to deliver results as part of a small but growing team.
In return the business is able to offer an excellent remuneration and benefits package, along with the opportunity to undertake good quality work and develop your career within a highly reputable legal practice.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please send your cv and current salary details to our HR team.
To be considered for this role you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
No agencies please.
Email your CV to our HR team