We are currently looking for an experienced Corporate Solicitor to join our team based at our offices in Maidstone, Kent.
Brachers is a leading law firm of choice in the South East, which prides itself on delivering quality service which provides value to our clients through continuous innovation, robust management practice and a commitment to excellence.
This is a rare opportunity for the right person to join a successful, dynamic Corporate team working on some of the biggest and most complex transactions in the region.
We would expect anyone wishing to be considered for this role to have experience working as part of a team on corporate deals, and to have general experience in advising on company law matters. Some experience of banking law would be a bonus but not essential.
Additionally we would expect you to:
- Be between 2 and 5 years PQE
- Be able to work in a fast moving environment
- Enjoy working as part of a team to successfully deliver completed transactions for clients
- Manage your client matters to a successful conclusion by reference to their objectives and financial expectations
- Demonstrate a keen commercial acumen and understand the need to provide 'added value' to clients
- Have experience and enthusiasm in active participation in marketing and business development activities
- Be self-motivated with drive and determination to deliver as part of a growing team
Brachers LLP offers a friendly and welcoming environment. Whilst we expect our people to work hard we also want them to enjoy their work and establish successful careers with us. Therefore, we offer everyone the opportunity to train, develop and grow.
In addition we offer an excellent remuneration and benefits package, along with the opportunity to undertake good quality work and develop your career within a highly reputable legal practice.
If you feel you have the experience and skills we are looking for, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV together with a covering e-mail, including your availability and salary expectations, to email@example.com by Friday 26 April 2019.
To be considered for this role you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Email your CV to our HR team