Customer Executive Supervisor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Executive Supervisor to join our busy Collections & Recoveries team, based in Maidstone, Kent.
Brachers is a leading law firm of choice in the South East, which prides itself on delivering quality and value to clients through continuous innovation, robust management practice and a commitment to excellence.
Our Customer Executive Supervisor will play a key role in assisting and supporting the Recoveries Manager, and the rest of the management team, to ensure collection targets are achieved from all our Customer Executives. The primary focus will be to ensure that Customer Executives have an efficient and pro-active approach to their work by monitoring key performance indicators, providing feedback, direction and guidance whilst making sure the correct approach is taken. Understanding that, at all times, the interests of the customer must also be identified and respected and that all work must be conducted in a proportionate and transparent manner.
In addition, there may be an opportunity to get involved in more complicated litigation, public sensitive situations and insolvency work.
Key objectives of the role:
- Ensuring that cases are worked as quickly and effectively as possible, collecting money as quickly as possible in a compliant manner.
- Ensuring an effective, structured approach to each case – clear expectations, deadlines and consequences.
- Ensuring that an intelligent, focussed approach is taken to each case.
- Being effective in mentoring individuals by communicating these expectations to the team and converting this into the correct behaviour through ongoing interpretation and feedback on KPI performance, instruction and supervision. This will include preparation, understanding and effective communication of performance reports and other data.
- Assisting the Customer Executives with their ad hoc queries, whilst encouraging them to learn whilst doing so, in order that they develop within their role.
- Litigation, including more complicated litigation, plus publicity sensitive situations and/or insolvency work.
- A high degree of skill and the ability to work with minimal supervision is essential.
Ideally you will have the following:
- Ability to apply flexibility in the workplace to ensure team success. Recognised as a ‘team player’
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, with confidence and ability to influence others
- Target and results driven with excellent task management skills
- Full awareness of customer care – potential vulnerability e.g. health issues, financial difficulties, mental health etc.
- Proactive approach with problem solving skills – ability to think outside the box and explore all options available
- Able to communicate expectations and drive change in working practices.
- Ideally, a degree level qualification in a numerate discipline
- Legal experience in litigation/ insolvency would be advantageous.
In return we can offer a good remuneration and benefits package, along with the opportunity to develop your knowledge and skill within a team with a great work ethic.
If you feel you have the experience and skills to join our team please submit your CV with a covering letter to Jaki Shepherd.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Email your CV to our HR team