Services for individuals and families
Charity Mergers and Collaborative Arrangements
Any form of joint working arrangement requires careful planning and knowledge of all the facts. Partnerships made in haste or without the appropriate advice are less likely to succeed in the long term.
We can help you by:
- advising on the suitability of your potential partner, including the compatibility of charitable objects
- advising on the most appropriate form of collaborative arrangment or merger
- negotiating on your behalf
- carrying out proportionate due diligence
- preparing necessary documents including transfer agreements
- attending joint-board merger meetings to give on-site advice
- advising on property transfers
- advice on HR issues including TUPE transfers and redundancies.
- The Team
- News & Events