Organisational Review for Charities
If you are worried that your organisation is not running effectively, we can carry out a review on any aspect of your governing document, governance structures and/or contractual and HR arrangements and suggest practical changes to get things back on track.
A typical constitutional review for a charity would include:
- reviewing charitable objects and activities
- reviewing administrative provisions
- ensuring compliance with current law
- for unincorporated charities, advising on whether incorporation might be appropriate
- completing projects to make changes, including liaising with the Charity Commission where necessary.