GDPR - How can we help?
Corporate management involves trust and good relations between not only the directors but their shareholders as well. When this trust and confidence breaks down the resulting corporate disputes can be highly complex and delicate affairs. Our team of specialist dispute resolution lawyers are able to navigate these issues and provide you with advice you need to resolve these complex disputes.
Every business and company is different and we endeavour to work with you to understand your company, your dispute and your goals. Every client is valued and appreciated and we offer a full range of advice to ensure your needs are meet.
We regularly advise:
- directors on their duties, responsibilities and liabilities to their companies;
- companies on what they can expect from their directors;
- the boards of small companies where the individual directors are at odds;
- minority and majority shareholders on their rights; and
- shareholders on unfair prejudice claims.
Companies are no longer a one size operation and can range from complex structures and relationships to sole director/shareholder businesses. Our team of experience specialist lawyers provide advice on every aspect of corporate disputes from the smallest issue to multi-faceted disputes.
- The Team
- News & Events
Brachers LLP advises DMC Capital Partners LLP on the sale of 60% of Treasury Capital Ltd to ASX-Listed EQT Holdings Limited
Brachers donates over £5000 to local special needs school
Brachers sponsor Construction Project of the Year at KEiBA awards 2018