Brachers bolsters corporate and commercial team with partner hire
Our Commercial team advises large UK and multi-national businesses including developers, investors, lenders and contractors on all aspects of domestic and international projects. We have particular experience in the energy and infrastructure sectors.
We also advise a number of international businesses who are involved in commercial projects in the UK and UK businesses undertaking commercial projects overseas.
Our commercial projects work includes:
- joint venture arrangements
- project structures
- industrial project development (including oil, gas, chemicals, power, renewable waste, manufacturing and infrastructure)
- commodity supply, sales and distribution arrangements
- loan and other finance structures including project, receivable assets, trade and property/construction financing
- construction and operation arrangements
- intellectual property licensing
- competition law advice
- commercial due diligence.
- The Team
- News & Events
No knowledge blocks have been added to this entry
Brachers shortlisted for Corporate Law Firm of the Year
Brachers advises in merger of Kent colleges
Brachers LLP Corporate Team advises on the Private Equity backed acquisition of Sharefunds Limited
New partner joins Brachers corporate and commercial team
Corporate team advise on fifth acquisition for Britain’s largest independent ship repairer