Annual Increase in Tribunal Awards
Commercial agreements are at the heart of how your business operates. It is vital that we understand your business: the products and services you manufacture, supply or purchase; your relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and your strategic and commercial objectives, whilst offering you transparent fee arrangements and value for money. A commercial agreement should help you achieve your commercial goals whilst protecting you from and managing any risk.
Our Commercial team advises large UK and multi-national businesses, SMEs, partnerships, sole traders, charities/not for profit organisations operating in a wide range of sectors including life sciences, manufacturing, food and retail, technology and communications, energy and renewables, agriculture, financial services, IT, events, education, travel, fashion and healthcare.
We also advise a number of international businesses who are working in the UK and UK businesses who have activities overseas.
We advise on a wide range of commercial agreements and issues including:
Your business and the supply chain
- terms and conditions
- protecting information with confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements
- supply and purchase agreements for goods and/or services
- manufacturing agreements
- consumer contracts
- support and guidance through the lifetime of the contract
- managing changes to a contract
- IT and communications
- competition and anti-bribery law
- regulatory compliance
- data protection
- loan and other finance and security structures.
Developing your goods/services and routes to market
- joint ventures and collaboration agreements
- research and development agreements
- agency and distribution agreements
- white labelling
- sponsorship, branding and marketing
- web hosting and ecommerce.
- shared services.
- The Team
- News & Events
Tax on termination payments - how are settlement agreements going to be affected?
Employment Tribunal Claims
The removal of Tribunal Fees – what’s next?
What to expect in Employment Law in 2018 and how to prepare?
GDPR - the myth about consent
GDPR - Transferring data overseas
GDPR - Data Subjects' rights
Services for individuals and families
Making your contracts Brexit-proof