Commercial law - key cases
Commercial agreements are at the heart of how your business operates. It is vital that we understand your business: the products and services you manufacture, supply or purchase; your relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and your strategic and commercial objectives, whilst offering you transparent fee arrangements and value for money. A commercial agreement should help you achieve your commercial goals whilst protecting you from and managing any risk.
Our Commercial team advises large UK and multi-national businesses, SMEs, partnerships, sole traders, charities/not for profit organisations operating in a wide range of sectors including life sciences, manufacturing, food and retail, technology and communications, energy and renewables, agriculture, financial services, IT, events, education, travel, fashion and healthcare.
We also advise a number of international businesses who are working in the UK and UK businesses who have activities overseas.
We advise on a wide range of commercial agreements and issues including:
Your business and the supply chain
- terms and conditions
- protecting information with confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements
- supply and purchase agreements for goods and/or services
- manufacturing agreements
- consumer contracts
- support and guidance through the lifetime of the contract
- managing changes to a contract
- IT and communications
- competition and anti-bribery law
- regulatory compliance
- data protection
- loan and other finance and security structures.
Developing your goods/services and routes to market
- joint ventures and collaboration agreements
- research and development agreements
- agency and distribution agreements
- white labelling
- sponsorship, branding and marketing
- web hosting and ecommerce.
- shared services.
- The Team
- News & Events
Brachers bolsters corporate and commercial team with partner hire
Brachers shortlisted for Corporate Law Firm of the Year
Brachers advises in merger of Kent colleges
Brachers LLP Corporate Team advises on the Private Equity backed acquisition of Sharefunds Limited
New partner joins Brachers corporate and commercial team
Corporate team advise on fifth acquisition for Britain’s largest independent ship repairer