GDPR - How can we help?
Freedom of Information
The Freedom of Information Act 2000 applies to many of our clients in respect of information held by them for the purposes of operating their establishment.
We can provide assistance on:
- establishing procedures for accessing information
- advising academies on their disclosure requirements, exemptions and timescales
- providing template letters and refusal notices
- advising on enforcement and appeals processes
- assisting with any Data Protection Act query
- The Team
- News & Events
Data security in schools at The Education People Show
Brachers LLP advises DMC Capital Partners LLP on the sale of 60% of Treasury Capital Ltd to ASX-Listed EQT Holdings Limited
Brachers donates over £5000 to local special needs school
Brachers sponsor Construction Project of the Year at KEiBA awards 2018