GDPR - How can we help?
When it comes to employing and managing staff, all establishments have to comply with the complexities of employment law and sometimes local authority control. This and dealing with the unions can be daunting and discourage leadership teams from changing the status quo.
We provide a fresh approach to dealing with employment issues.
Examples of our employment and HR legal work includes:
- drafting and implementing new policies and procedures
- managing the performance of under-performing or unwell staff
- introducing new pay terms and conditions
- providing advice on outsourcing/in-sourcing your support functions
- handling disciplinary and grievance hearings
- advising on restructuring and reorganisations
- handling dismissals, discrimination and tribunal litigation
- The Team
- News & Events
Settlement Agreements in Schools
Brachers LLP advises DMC Capital Partners LLP on the sale of 60% of Treasury Capital Ltd to ASX-Listed EQT Holdings Limited
Brachers donates over £5000 to local special needs school
Brachers sponsor Construction Project of the Year at KEiBA awards 2018