Employment Law Update: April 2019
Insurance conducted through us is an option for those businesses wishing to insure against the risk of employment claims and costs.
Brachers Protect is a fixed fee annual employment support package which ensures your business is legally compliant and protected against any employee issues that may arise. As part of the package we provide an audit of your employment contracts, policies and procedures to ensure they are legally compliant, a telephone advice helpline and insurance to cover legal costs, compensation awards and settlements in Employment Tribunal claims (within your agreed levels of cover).
With the protection of an employment disputes indemnity insurance policy, you are covered for your legal costs and for compensation awards in relation to most employment law claims made by your employees or workers in the Employment Tribunal. In addition, Brachers Protect offers you the distinct advantage of cover for:
- Your legal fees and agreed settlement amounts arising from any ACAS pre-claim conciliation
- Claims to pursue the enforcement of restrictive covenants and obtain injunctive relief if selected.
We will allocate expert employment solicitors to your business who will get to know you. Their objective will be to deal with your day to day enquiries and to give clear advice in the best interests of your business. There is no limit as to how often you call them. If you do have a tribunal claim, they can deal with the claim for you. There is no risk of you being made to speak to an outside group of advisors you don’t know, and who don’t know your business.
As part of the Brachers Protect package, you will benefit from:
- Clear and practical legal advice from genuine experts in employment law.
- A key contact allocated to you, who will get to know you and your business and act as an advisor on all employment issues.
- Bespoke letters drafted as and when you need them; we do not use precedent banks.
- Assurance that we will have no conflict of interest in the event of a claim, because we are not employed by underwriters.
If you are interested in obtaining a quote or would like further information please contact us for a no obligation discussion.
- The Team
- News & Events
Services for Businesses
Are you considering hiring an apprentice?
Top Tips on Avoiding Employment Tribunal Claims
Good work plan update - future changes to employment law
Employment Tribunal Success | Disputing employee status
Handling Difficult Conversations
Narrowing the scope of Employment Tribunal litigation
Where are we likely to see an increase in employment claims in the next year?
Is it better to settle or fight an employment tribunal claim?
Who’s liable? Employer or employee?
Employment Tribunal Statistics 2018
No knowledge blocks have been added to this entry