Employment Law Update - Spring 2018
We are specialists in Transfers of Undertakings (“TUPE”) regularly dealing with complex transfers in both the public (including both central and local government) and private sectors.
Whether you are dealing with a service provision change (change of contractor) or a sale or purchase of a business or part of it we can assist.
We offer legal advice on key issues such as:
- does TUPE apply?
- the liabilities that do and do not transfer including pensions
- the duty to inform and (sometimes) consult
- the provision of due diligence information
- the provision of Employee Liability Information
- how to identify who transfers and who does not
- re-assignment and objections to transfer
- contract terms and warranties and indemnities on a transfer
- planning for a future transfer now “TUPE Tomorrow"
- changing terms and conditions post transfer
- redundancies and restructuring around a transfer
If you have a TUPE situation, or think you might, call us to see how we can work with you.
- The Team
- News & Events