Ensuring the Gender Pay Gap campaign succeeds
We are specialists in Transfers of Undertakings (“TUPE”) regularly dealing with complex transfers in both the public (including both central and local government) and private sectors.
Whether you are dealing with a service provision change (change of contractor) or a sale or purchase of a business or part of it we can assist.
We offer legal advice on key issues such as:
- does TUPE apply?
- the liabilities that do and do not transfer including pensions
- the duty to inform and (sometimes) consult
- the provision of due diligence information
- the provision of Employee Liability Information
- how to identify who transfers and who does not
- re-assignment and objections to transfer
- contract terms and warranties and indemnities on a transfer
- planning for a future transfer now “TUPE Tomorrow"
- changing terms and conditions post transfer
- redundancies and restructuring around a transfer
If you have a TUPE situation, or think you might, call us to see how we can work with you.
- The Team
- News & Events
What you need to know if giving a reference - new guidance released
Can an employer be liable for the acts of third party contractors?
Working in a heatwave – what employers need to know
£500,000 fine for data protection breaches intended for Facebook
GDPR - How can we help?
With You Magazine
Discipline and dismissal - a refresher
Dismissal in long term sickness cases with Mid Kent CIPD
New Year’s resolutions for Employers
Brachers LLP advises DMC Capital Partners LLP on the sale of 60% of Treasury Capital Ltd to ASX-Listed EQT Holdings Limited
Brachers donates over £5000 to local special needs school
Brachers sponsor Construction Project of the Year at KEiBA awards 2018