Employment Law Update - March 2019
Workplace Wellbeing Review
Whether you are just setting out to introduce a wellbeing strategy for the first time or looking to make improvements to an existing programme, our Workplace Wellbeing Reviews can help you establish exactly what your business needs.
After conducting confidential interviews with managers and employees at your workplace, we apply our extensive professional experience to produce a report of our findings and recommendations for you to take forward.
Our Workplace Wellbeing Reviews offer practical guidance on how to deliver the best wellbeing strategy for your employees and your business.
Following your review, our team can also provide a service that supports you with the implementation of your strategy, helping to steer your business through significant change.
Workplace wellbeing services
We offer a variety of employment and HR services that can support your wellbeing strategy.
We provide advice, guidance and help with the implementation of:
- robust absence management
- processes and procedures
- new policies and procedures for the proactive management of employee health and wellbeing, including:
- alcohol and drug use
- mental health
- internal health promotion campaigns
- recruitment and employee retention
- programmes and ongoing analysis
- best practice reward and recognition
- strategy, including:
- salary surveys
- pay structure guidance
- non-financial recognition schemes
- employee engagement, including:
- employee surveys
- employee communications strategy
- talent management strategy, including:
- how to attract highly competent employees
- how to retain highly performing employees
- equality, diversity and inclusion strategy and training
- employee relations, including:
- effective disciplinary and
- grievance handling
- performance management
- staff councils
- Trade Union agreements
We also offer in-house training for managers and employees on the following topics:
- stress management
- mental health
- how to pre-empt potential challenges/ difficult conversations
For more information on how we can help you develop a thriving workplace contact Catherine Daw or our associated HR consultancy Kent HR.
- The Team
- News & Events
No knowledge blocks have been added to this entry
Brachers lawyer becomes Dementia Champion
Employment Tribunals: Preparing for the real thing
Brachers advises NHS Trust in seminal employment case ruling
Brachers LLP advises DMC Capital Partners LLP on the sale of 60% of Treasury Capital Ltd to ASX-Listed EQT Holdings Limited
Brachers donates over £5000 to local special needs school
Brachers sponsor Construction Project of the Year at KEiBA awards 2018