GDPR - How can we help?
Independent Healthcare Providers
We have extensive experience of working with organisations in the independent healthcare sector over the last 30 years. We know that this can be a challenging area particularly in maintaining compliance with governance requirements and ensuring effective staffing models. Our team offers comprehensive advice covering commercial matters, governance, regulatory and compliance issues, property, employment and healthcare services.
We understand the need to access cost effective, commercial advice quickly and are able to offer specialist, high quality advice to private hospitals in the South East without the London price tag.
Our service standards ensure private providers receive effective advice which enhances their decision making.
We have provided advice on the following:
- The establishment of new ventures and profit sharing arrangements
- Insourcing and outsourcing arrangements
- Private and public debt and equity funding / Grants
- Working with and supplying into the public sector/ Innovative partnerships
- Commercial contracts
- The setting up of staff banks and sessional care models
- Regulatory and competition issues
- Employment matters including disciplinary, grievance and sickness processes
- Dispute resolution services for contract and other disputes
- Property and construction matters
- Governance and serious incident investigations
- The Team
- News & Events
The future of healthcare
GP Practices - How we can help
Data Protection and confidentiality in GP surgeries
Primary Care and the GDPR
NHS Foundation Trusts
With You Magazine
Head of Healthcare inducted into prestigious legal Hall of Fame
Brachers LLP advises DMC Capital Partners LLP on the sale of 60% of Treasury Capital Ltd to ASX-Listed EQT Holdings Limited
Brachers donates over £5000 to local special needs school
Brachers sponsor Construction Project of the Year at KEiBA awards 2018
Brachers reappointed to medical negligence defence panel