Supreme Court radical ruling on withdrawal of CANH
Life Science Companies
We have significant experience within our Life Sciences team which gives us the ability to quickly understand the scientific and commercial needs of our clients and to provide them with the appropriate advice.
Our team has experience advising within the pharmaceutical, biotech and food manufacturing industries on areas such as: laboratories and reference facilities; pathology; microbiology; research, testing and standards (in areas such as biosafety, genomic research, proficiency testing, proteomics and culture collections); manufacturing and all manner of product development (including IP) and supply.
We know that the current market can be challenging and we recognise the importance in providing quick, accurate, innovative and pragmatic commercial advice.
We provide advice on the following:
- Commercial agreements (including licensing, collaboration, research and development, IP protection, exploitation and strategy, manufacturing, clinical trial, service agreements, technology transfer, supply and distribution agreements)
- Intellectual Property strategy and protection
- Private and public debt and equity funding / Grants
- Working with and supplying into the public sector/ Innovative partnerships
- Company establishment
- Company and product acquisitions and sales
- Taxation issues including R&D tax credits and the ‘patent box’
- Regulatory and competition issues
- Contentious and non-contentious employment law matters, employee relations support and business protection
- Dispute resolution services for contract and other disputes – domestic and international arbitration and mediation
- Property and construction matters
- The Team
- News & Events
Bawa-Garba Decision - Medical manslaughter and GMC Powers
Trust given substantial fine for Health and Safety breach
Coroner’s Court radical judgment – burden of proof on suicide changed
Coroner’s Court - trends from the Annual Chief Coroner and Statistics Reports
The importance of witness statements - a stark reminder
GDPR is here…the healthcare journey has only just begun
GDPR - How can we help?
With You Magazine
Head of Healthcare inducted into prestigious legal Hall of Fame
Brachers LLP advises DMC Capital Partners LLP on the sale of 60% of Treasury Capital Ltd to ASX-Listed EQT Holdings Limited
Brachers donates over £5000 to local special needs school
Brachers sponsor Construction Project of the Year at KEiBA awards 2018