GDPR - How can we help?
Services to Insolvency Practitioners
We act for a large number of insolvency practitioners from multi-national finance firms to smaller practices and sole practitioners.
Our insolvency lawyers have an in depth understanding of the types of issues insolvency practitioners face and the need for commerciality in their dealings.
We regularly act for insolvency practitioners in the sale and recovery of assets, book debt collections, claims against directors of insolvent companies and third party claims regarding antecedent transactions and the sale of businesses and assets.
In appropriate circumstances we can also offer flexible funding arrangements including conditional fee agreements.
Assignments taken include:
- Advice and litigation in relation to all aspects of the administration of a bankruptcy estate
- Investigations, asset tracing and realisation
- Booking debt recoveries
- Attacking antecedent transactions, in both bankruptcies and winding-up
- Pursuing former Directors for misfeasance, wrongful trading, etc
- Litigation supported by Conditional Fee Agreements and adverse costs insurance where appropriate
- The Team
- News & Events
Brachers LLP advises DMC Capital Partners LLP on the sale of 60% of Treasury Capital Ltd to ASX-Listed EQT Holdings Limited
Brachers donates over £5000 to local special needs school
Brachers sponsor Construction Project of the Year at KEiBA awards 2018