With You Magazine
We have significant experience within our Life Sciences team which gives us the ability to quickly understand the scientific and commercial needs of our clients and to provide them with the appropriate advice.
Our team has experience advising within the pharmaceutical, biotech and food manufacturing industries on areas such as: laboratories and reference facilities; pathology; microbiology; research, testing and standards (in areas such as biosafety, genomic research, proficiency testing, proteomics and culture collections); manufacturing and all manner of product development (including IP) and supply.
We know that the current market can be challenging and we recognise the importance in providing quick, accurate, innovative and pragmatic commercial advice.
We provide advice on the following:
- Commercial agreements (including licensing, collaboration, research and development, IP protection, exploitation and strategy, manufacturing, clinical trial, service agreements, technology transfer, supply and distribution agreements)
- Intellectual Property strategy and protection
- Private and public debt and equity funding / Grants
- Working with and supplying into the public sector/ Innovative partnerships
- Company establishment
- Company and product acquisitions and sales
- Taxation issues including R&D tax credits and the ‘patent box’
- Regulatory and competition issues
- Contentious and non-contentious employment law matters, employee relations support and business protection
- Dispute resolution services for contract and other disputes – domestic and international arbitration and mediation
- Property and construction matters
- The Team
- News & Events