Removal of Agricultural Occupancy Condition
Our planning law team has considerable experience of advising developers, landowners and local planning authorities on all legal aspects of town and country planning. Our lawyers have worked within both private practice and local authorities, giving us an understanding of the planning process from “both sides of the fence”.
We use our experience, expertise and knowledge of planning laws to help you navigate through the complex planning system. We are committed to ensuring that your development project gets planning permission as swiftly and as smoothly as possible and work closely with colleagues in our commercial property and environmental law teams to help you achieve your objectives.
The team can advise on:
- Planning applications
- Permitted development rights
- Section 106 Agreements and Planning Obligations
- Highways Act agreements
- Appeals against the refusal of planning permission
- Planning enforcement appeals
- Listed building consents
- Tree preservation orders (TPOs)
- Compulsory Purchase and Compensation advice (CPOs)
- Judicial reviews