GDPR - How can we help?
Commercial and NHS Contracts
Our experienced team has solid GP and NHS experience advising on the full range of commercial contracts and issues with a strong focus on pragmatic and commercial advice.
We can also assist on various corporate issues such as GP Partnership agreements, practice mergers and acquisitions and surgery refinancing advice and agreements.
How we can help
- Joint ventures/Partnership working
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Shareholders’ agreements and company formation for GP’s investing in pharmacies
- Surgery refinancing advice and agreements
- Personal guarantee advice and negotiation
- Drafting and advising on agreements with private suppliers, consultants and third parties (e.g. IT consultants)
- Practice mergers and acquisitions Business due diligence
- Business acquisition agreements and advice on warranties
- Staff TUPE transfers
- Variation and novation of NHS contracts and other contracts
- The Team
- News & Events
Brachers shortlisted for ‘Legal Provider of the Year’ at the General Practice Awards
Brachers LLP advises DMC Capital Partners LLP on the sale of 60% of Treasury Capital Ltd to ASX-Listed EQT Holdings Limited
Brachers donates over £5000 to local special needs school
Brachers sponsor Construction Project of the Year at KEiBA awards 2018