Employment & HR for GPs
Our Employment team has considerable experience in dealing with GP and healthcare related employment issues including contractual points, pay matters and disciplinary procedures. We are committed to supporting practices in dealing with employment law issues and identifying practical solutions.
The team is also able to offer practical HR support via its HR consultancy, Kent HR. Kent HR supports practices in implementing changes, through staff training, conducting investigations and undertaking consultation meetings with staff. Our HR managers act as extensions of our clients’ management teams and work can be undertaken on an hourly, half day or full day basis.
We offer fixed cost helplines providing access to HR advice and support on day to day employment matters. Please contact us if you would like a no obligation quote for this service; costs are based on the number of employees, payroll size and numbers of users.
How we can help:
- Disciplinary issues
- Contracts, policies and procedures
- Procedurally compliant dismissals
- Pay issues
- Risk management review work
- Redundancies, reorganisations and restructuring
- Transfer of Undertakings (“TUPE”)
- Employment tribunals and contract claims
- Discrimination and equal opportunities
- Employee exits and settlement agreements
- Employment law training
- Insurance backed services - Brachers Protect; and
- Fixed cost HR helpline