Our Property team advises on the full range of GP premises, from new developments and LIFT scheme premises to GPs as tenants and GPs acting as landlords to sub tenants.
We have extensive expertise ranging from advising single handed practitioners to multi-centre LLPs and are retained by the Medical Defence Union to defend its members from clinical negligence claims. We have advised over 100 NHS Trusts as well as CCGs and private sector health organisations, and believe our sector knowledge adds real value to our services to Primary Care.
Our Property team is complemented by our Construction team, which advises on both contentious (including mediation) and non-contentious construction matters.
How we can help
- New surgery developments, including both self build and third party developers
- Surgery lease drafting and negotiation
- Leases to pharmacists, dentists and physiotherapists sharing the same premises
- Surgery transfers and disposals
- Property sales and leasebacks
- NHS LIFT scheme agreements
- Agreements for the transfer of property between partners, covering transfers on retirement, death, admission of new partners or internal restructuring