New Premises, Development & Expansion
Our Construction team advise on all matters relating to construction contracts and contractual warranties pursuant to the development of a new GP surgery.
We enjoy working closely with our clients to deliver legal and commercial solutions to their diverse estates needs. We will always tailor our advice to your needs and work collaboratively with other professionals to deliver pragmatic and workable solutions. We ensure we involve our clients in every step of the decision-making process and having an open relationship is key to achieving this.
We have advised on the effect of the insolvency of the building contractor in relation to the construction of a GP health centre.
We advise on all aspects of Joint Contracts Tribunal (JCT) contracts in relation to a new developments of surgery/pharmacy developments and all aspects of JCT relating to refurbishment and extensions of GP premises.
How we can help
- Joint Contracts Tribunal (JCT) in relation to new developments
- All aspects of JCT relating to refurbishment and extensions of GP premises
- Health and Social Care Act 2008 advice
- CQC regulation and regulatory compliance
- Sector specific health and safety policies.