Benefit entitlements for disabled people - Attendance Allowance
Brachers Trust Corporation
Brachers Trust Corporation (BTC) is an efficient and cost effective way of having a professional trustee of your family trusts.
- The directors of BTC are partners of the firm.
- BTC is able to act as an independent executor.
- BTC can also act as attorney and deputy in administering the financial affairs for people lacking capacity.
- BTC can be appointed solely or with other trustees, executors or attorneys.
- Brachers will continue to be engaged to provide the legal services to BTC and its co-trustees/executors/attorneys.
- A specialist lawyer will continue to act for you through BTC, providing personal contact with a known individual.
- Continuity is assured as no issues arise from the absence, death or retirement of an individual trustee, executor or attorney/deputy.
- BTC will be able to take decisions effectively and with the underlying experience of a team who already manage 300 other trusts at Brachers.
- Brachers Private Client Team have in depth knowledge in administering estates and managing the affairs of those who have lost capacity.
- There are no additional charges for BTC acting compared with an individual partner in this firm. Our fees will be paid in the normal way from the trust fund, estate or client reserves.
- The Team
- News & Events
NHS continuing healthcare funding
Brachers' Personal Affairs team
Brachers Trust Corporation - Managing financial & personal affairs
Services for individuals and families
Brachers supports Kent Press and Broadcast Awards
Brachers lawyer becomes Dementia Champion
Brachers' Private Client team become Dementia Friends
Brachers donates over £5000 to local special needs school