Residential Tenancies

Residential Tenancies Solicitors

Many of our clients have entered the “buy to let” market having perhaps a small portfolio of such properties. We can advise on tenancies and provide agreements suitable to our clients’ needs, particularly where more tailored clauses are needed than are in the standard letting agents’ agreements, where employment occupancies or licence arrangements are appropriate or where clients have encountered problems and expensive disputes.

We can assist you in obtaining the EPC which is now required for every property rented out and advise on other certification such as the Gas Safety certificate for all gas appliances.

We can help with your lender’s requirements. Remember that a lender will want to know if a property is being let out. You will also need to ensure that your buildings insurance covers the risk of the property being let out to tenants.

  • The Team
  • Knowledge
  • News & Events
Kate Baigent profile
Kate Baigent Partner

T: 01622 776412

Email Kate Baigent
Sara Smith profile
Sara Smith Associate

T: 01622 680401

Email Sara Smith
Kate Hawken profile
Kate Hawken Associate of CILEx

T: 01622 776408

Email Kate Hawken
Alison Holmes profile
Alison Holmes Chartered Legal Executive

T: 01622 776424

Email Alison Holmes
Tim Gymer profile
Tim Gymer Legal Executive

T: 01622 776513

Email Tim Gymer
Tim Lancaster profile
Tim Lancaster Conveyancing Executive

T: 01622 680423

Email Tim Lancaster
Paula Savage profile
Paula Savage Conveyancing Executive

T: 01622 776462

Email Paula Savage
Clare Waters profile
Clare Waters Paralegal & Executive of Completions Team

T: 01622 680438

Email Clare Waters

No knowledge blocks have been added to this entry

No knowledge blocks have been added to this entry