InsightsClient Story - Commercial Law - POSTED: April 28 2015
“All Wrapped Up” – London Fancy Box
- Share this article
- Print this article
- London Fancy Box Co Ltd supplies presentation packaging to the beauty care, entertainment, wines & spirits and publishing markets. Based in Dover, the company has been a family run business for 115 years.
- Advising on the sale of London Fancy Box to Italian manufacturing group Pusterla 1880 SpA (Pusterla).
- Pusterla, based in Italy with facilities in Milan, France and Romania has been manufacturing since 1880. Their product range covers rigid boxes and carton supplying into the Wines & Spirits and Perfume & Cosmetics market as well as other luxury sectors.
- Brachers’ Corporate team worked hard to successfully complete the deal in four weeks.
- The Corporate team worked alongside accountants, Reeves who provided tax and corporate support on the deal.
- The strategic alliance with Italian manufacturing group Pusterla will create one of the largest luxury packaging groups in Europe.
- The combined experience and capability of the two companies will enable the most innovative solutions for customers in terms of design, flexibility, and capacity.
- James Bullock
“This is the most exciting opportunity for our business in a generation. The combined group will have an unrivalled capability to meet the requirements our burgeoning European client base.”
Christopher Lawson, CEO of London Fancy Box
Can we help?
Take a look at our Commercial Law page for useful information, resources, guidance, details of our team and how we may be able to help you
Get in touch
Please fill out the below form or alternatively you can call us on 01622 690691