InsightsResource - Commercial Law - POSTED: July 13 2017
Business Services Team
The Business Services team provides legal support to help businesses face their future with confidence: whether it’s advice on potential contractual risks, contingency planning, staffing, credit control or legal support on strategic projects, we are proud to work alongside businesses and individuals to achieve the right result.
- Share this article
- Print this article
Brachers is an award winning law firm, providing valuable legal support to businesses and private individuals.
Our client base includes owner managed businesses, publicly funded and healthcare organisations, schools and colleges, charities, family businesses and multi-national corporations, as well as private individuals and their families.
Key business team contacts
- James Bullock, Head of Corporate
- Catherine Daw, Head of Employment
- Sarah Gaines, Head of Commercial Property
- Erol Huseyin, Partner, Commerical
- Lee May, Partner, Planning and Environment
- Shirley Moore, Head of Business Services
- Michael Oatham, Head of Litigation
- Joanna Worby, Managing Partner
This content is correct at time of publication
Can we help?
Take a look at our Commercial Law page for useful information, resources, guidance, details of our team and how we may be able to help you
Get in touch
Please fill out the below form or alternatively you can call us on 01622 690691