InsightsResource - Education - POSTED: March 27 2019
Education Matters Newsletter Spring 2019
In our termly education newsletter we will bring you the latest in legal updates, guidance, news and insight from the education sector.
- Share this article
- Print this article
In this issue, we look at some recent cases and changes that have occurred.
Inside this issue you will find:
- The Mayor & Burgesses of the London Borough of Lambeth v Agoreyo  EWCA Civ 322
- Sutton Oak Church of England School v Whittaker UKEAT/0211/18/BA
- R (An Academy) v Medway Council and Secretary of State for Education (2019) EWHC 156 (Admin)
- New Ofsted Inspection Framework: What does it mean for schools?
- Reducing workloads in your school(s)
- Educational Psychologists in schools
- Teacher Recruitment & Retention
- Faith schools and Religious Discrimination
- Meet our team
To read this issue please click here
This content is correct at time of publication
Can we help?
Take a look at our Education page for useful information, resources, guidance, details of our team and how we may be able to help you
Get in touch
Please fill out the below form or alternatively you can call us on 01622 690691