InsightsInsight - Employment & HR - POSTED: April 11 2016
New employment rates for 2016/17
New employment rates and limits for 2016/17 came into effect on 6 April 2016.
- Share this article
- Print this article
- Limit on a week’s pay £479
- Maximum basic award for unfair dismissal or statutory redundancy payment £14,370 (30 weeks’ pay)
- Compensatory award for unfair dismissal £78,962 or 52 weeks’ gross pay, whichever is the lower
- Statutory Sick Pay £88.45 (no change)
- Statutory Maternity Pay, Statutory Adoption Pay, Shared Parental Pay (prescribed rate) £139.58, Statutory Paternity £139.58
Can we help?
Take a look at our Employment & HR page for useful information, resources, guidance, details of our team and how we may be able to help you
Get in touch
Please fill out the below form or alternatively you can call us on 01622 690691