Education Matters Newsletter Winter 2018
Education Matters Newsletter Spring 2019
In our termly education newsletter we will bring you the latest in legal updates, guidance, news and insight from the education sector. In this issue we look at some recent cases and changes that have occurred.
Inside this issue you will find:
- The Mayor & Burgesses of the London Borough of Lambeth v Agoreyo  EWCA Civ 322
- Sutton Oak Church of England School v Whittaker UKEAT/0211/18/BA
- R (An Academy) v Medway Council and Secretary of State for Education (2019) EWHC 156 (Admin)
- New Ofsted Inspection Framework: What does it mean for schools?
- Reducing workloads in your school(s)
- Educational Psychologists in schools
- Teacher Recruitment & Retention
- Faith schools and Religious Discrimination
- Meet our team
Download the file on Education Matters Newsletter Spring 2019 (PDF)
- News & Events