Where are we likely to see an increase in employment claims in the next year?
Handling Difficult Situations
This webinar will focus on dealing with those difficult conversations that may arise with employees in the work place such as matters involving drink and drugs, personal appearance and relationships. We will also link in discussions regarding departure, approaching potential settlement and the ‘without prejudice’ principle.
Date: Thursday 28 February 2019
Register for webinar
What will be covered?
- A framework and techniques for handling difficult conversations
- The impact and legal issues surrounding drink and drugs
- Personal matters including hygiene, dress and attitudes
- Relationships and determining whether they are appropriate or not
- A best practice approach to employee departures and conversations
- The ‘without prejudice’ principle
Who is the webinar aimed at?
HR Managers and practitioners, business owners and those with responsibility for managing employees and employee exists.
How to register
Register here to join our 60 minute webinar
We use Citrix GoToWebinar as our presentation platform. You will need access to the GoToWebinar platform from your PC, Mac or tablet.
- News & Events