“Making a Difference” - Dan & Mary
- Dan, 91 and Mary, 83
- Mary had been managing their finances for the past 60 years but her health had been deteriorating and Dan had recently been diagnosed with dementia.
- The couple needed help with their property and their finances.
- Brachers put in place property and affairs lasting powers of attorney for both Dan and Mary. The couple appointed two partners at Brachers to act as their attorneys.
- We arranged automatic payment for all of the couple’s household bills.
- Brachers organised and implemented a 24 hour care package for Mary in her declining health.
- During Mary’s illness, Brachers made arrangements for alterations to the family home to be made, which allowed Mary to stay in her own home.
- Sadly Mary passed away seven months after we took control of their affairs. Dan asked for help arranging Mary’s funeral and we continue to support Dan. He has a secure care package in place.
- Alterations to the house allowed Mary to stay in the comfort of her own home during her illness.
- Brachers have taken full care and responsibility of the couple’s property and finances which has given them financial security and peace of mind.
- Elderly & Vulnerable, Private Client
- News & Events
No team members have been added to this entry