Education matters: Educating in an online world
This session will focus on legal compliance and best practice for schools in ensuring they meet their responsibilities and duties towards staff and students in relation to personal use of technology within working/ school time and are aware of the potential risks in these areas.
Date: Wednesday 24 April 2019
Time: 12.30pm - 1pm
Register for webinar
What will be covered?
We will look at an overview of issues covering:
- Common issues arising since the introduction of GDPR
- BYOD to work – legal implications
- Policies and procedures to have in place
- Practical advice on personal use of technology by staff and students
- The link in with the use of social media and its potential pitfalls
Who is the webinar aimed at?
This event is aimed at Heads and Principals, the Senior Leadership team (SLT) and any staff involved in managing the use of technology and/or social media in schools and/or procedures that may result form this.
How to register
Register your place to join our 30 minute webinar
We use Citrix GoToWebinar as our presentation platform. You will need access to the GoToWebinar platform from your PC, Mac or tablet.