Employment law update in conjunction with Mid Kent CIPD
In this seminar we will take a look at employment law developments from the past year and some of the current issues people are talking about. This session is essential to ensure that you are on top of recent changes taking place in employment law.
Date: Wednesday 15 May 2019
Time: Arrive from 6pm for a 6.30pm start and finish by 8pm.
Venue: Medway House, 81 London Road, Maidstone, Kent, ME16 0DU
Refreshments and a buffet will be provided.
Who is this seminar for
- HR Managers
- Those with HR responsibilities
What will be covered
This session will focus on:
- Hot topics in employment and legislation changes including:
- Gender Pay Gap reporting
- Rate changes and tribunal statistics
- Changes to the law on itemised payslips
- Case Law covering areas such as
- Worker status
- Vicarious liability
- Working time
- Equal Pay
- Update on what changes we can expect going forward including an update on the good work plan and its implementation and possible implications of Brexit.
- Abigail Brightwell, Associate, Brachers Employment team
- Sarah Wimsett, Solicitor, Brachers Employment team
- Jennifer Alderman, Trainee Solicitor, Brachers Employment team