GDPR: What have we learnt from the first year?
It was the biggest change to data protection law in 20 years – but one year on, has the impact of the GDPR been as significant as expected?
Join us for this practical seminar to review the opportunities and challenges businesses have faced since the GDPR went live. The session will revisit the regulations and give you the opportunity to find out if your levels of compliance would satisfy an ICO inspection, as well as looking at practical examples of how the ICO is dealing with enforcement issues.
Date: Wednesday 1 May 2019
Time: 8am - 10am
Register your place
Who should attend
This session is aimed at:
- Managing Directors
- HR Directors
- Data Protection Officers
- Anyone responsible for data protection within their organisation
What will be covered
- Refresh your knowledge of the regulations – what do you need to be doing to remain compliant?
- Review the key enforcement decisions from the last year
- What practical challenges has the advent of GDPR created in how people do business?
- Insight from the cases we have dealt with in the last year about the ICO’s response to reported breaches, data subject access requests and other compliance issues.
How to register