Preparing for an Employment Tribunal hearing in conjunction with Kent CIPD - webinar
This webinar will provide an overview for attendees of what to expect from the Employment Tribunal process leading up to a final hearing and what employers should do to prepare for this and successfully defend claims.
This will be great preparation for anybody looking to attend the Mock Employment Tribunal on 4 March 2020.
We will look at:
- Pre-claim conciliation and ACAS
- Receiving the claim form and response times
- Preliminary Hearings
- Documentation and bundles
- The importance of witness statements
- Being a witness and attending Tribunal
- Tribunal overview
Date: 27 February 2020
Time: 13.00 - 14.00