Since qualifying as a Solicitor in 2008, Andrew has accrued considerable experience in handling high-value clinical negligence cases on both the Claimant and Defendant sides of the profession.
As well as having acted in cases from across many medical fields, Andrew has developed a particular interest in cases featuring anticoagulation.
Away from work, Andrew is an enthusiastic guitarist and drummer, and loves to cook and travel.
Andrew specialises in:
- Obstetric (inc cerebral palsy), cauda equina, spinal injuries, hypoxic brain injuries, anticoagulation issues, amputation, stroke, neurosurgery, ENT, orthopaedic injuries, ophthalmic cases, dental cases, general surgery cases
- Claims under the Fatal Accidents Act.
Qualifications and Memberships
- The Law Society
- Qualified Lawyers Transfer Test BPP Law School, London
- Police Station Accreditation Course Cardiff Law School
- Bar Vocational Course (Very Competent), Inns of Court School of Law