The MEES Regulations - Energy efficiency in Private Rented Property
Ben joined Brachers as a solicitor in the Commercial Property team in August 2017.
Prior to joining Brachers, Ben was an associate solicitor at a local Maidstone firm in their Commercial Department.
Ben studied law at the University of East Anglia, where he graduated with a 2:1 honours degree. He then went on to study at the University of Law where he completed his Legal Practice Course with distinction.
Ben specialises in:
- Commercial Property - purchases, sales
- Landlord and Tenant - leases, surrenders, assignments
- Secured Lending – acting for borrowers and lenders
- Agricultural Property - purchases, sales, tenancies
- Development Land - site acquisition and disposal
Qualifications and Memberships
- Kent Law Society
- The Law Society