GDPR in 30 minutes
Colin is committed to finding solutions for his clients. Whether that may be a tricky workplace grievance or disciplinary all the way through to large scale collective redundancies, TUPE transfer or tribunal claims.
Colin provides advice to clients to get them where they need to be as a business in a commercial and cost effective way. His focus is on early intervention and prevention, dealing with issues at an early stage before they escalate.
Colin is dedicated in finding the right solution for each client and acts mainly for larger corporate clients in the construction, manufacturing, logistics and healthcare spheres as well as assisting senior executives in times of need. Colin has specialised in employment law for over 15 years and has been a Partner at Brachers since 2012.
Colin specialises in:
- Reorganisations, redundancy and restructuring
- TUPE (transfer of undertakings)
- Settlement and compromise agreements
- Tribunal claims
- Finding solutions.
Qualifications and Memberships
- The Law Society
- The Employment Lawyers Association
Colin's recent cases include:
- Advising on a large scale (250+) collective redundancy processes.
- Handling multiple holiday pay claims and wider advice on holiday pay changes.
- Dealing with trade union recognition requests in the manufacturing sector.
Articles by Colin