Daniel has experience advising on private company sales and acquisitions, including private equity backed and bank funded transactions.
Daniel also advises on shareholder agreements, company reorganisations and general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Brachers, Daniel held positions in two firms where he gained experience in contract drafting and negotiation, commercial risk management and regulatory compliance.
Daniel specialises in:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Banking and finance
- Corporate re-structuring and re-organisations
Qualifications and Memberships
- The Kent Law Society
- Law Society Junior Lawyers Division
Daniel's recent cases include:
- Assisting Watchfinder.co.uk on its $10million private equity investment by Piton Capital and Berengea Private Equity.
- Assisting Burgess Marine on its £12million MBO backed by RJD Partners private equity.
- Advising the management team on the £5million MBO of European Process Plant Limited.
- Advising the shareholders of Classic Education on the sale of their shares to AIM-listed Servoca plc.
- Advising the shareholders of Summer Boarding Courses on the multi-million pound sale of their shares to Dukes Summer Schools.
- Advising a private equity fund on its investment in a health food company.